Sunday, February 17, 2013

I love TJ Maxx (post #1)

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a puppy and that I love to shop a TJ Maxx (it would be a dream come true to be a buyer for TJ Maxx).  Anyway, browsing the aisles of TJ Maxx is the ultimate retail therapy for me.  Every visit is unique.  There are so many treasures to be discovered.  I finally broke down and bought an iPad.  I quickly discovered that an iPad needs a cover.  And a good one at that.  The ones at the Apple store were too expensive and uninteresting for my frugal tastes.  So I ordered one on Amazon. Big mistake.  It was cheap, cheap looking and cheap feeling.  So imagine my surprise when I came across this beauty at TJ Maxx:


Alas, it was $99.99.  I was sad because I felt it was overpriced, despite it being marked down from a whopping $198.00, real leather and made by Rebecca Minkoff.  So I walked on by.  Foolish pride.  I thought about it every time my iPad almost fell out of my cheap-o-rama case.  Every time I had to take my iPad out the case to charge it because there weren't convenient charging slots...yeah.



On a random visit to TJ Maxx with my little brother (a fellow Maxxinisto), I came across the case again.  This time it was on clearance for $79.00.  Yes!!! That's 61% off the original price and 20% off the original TJ Maxx price.  I was sold.

Da-da-da-da-da-dut dut-da TJ Maxx!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment