Saturday, February 16, 2013

Multiple Streams of Income

At the beginning of 2013 I began hearing about creating multiple streams of income.  A quick Google search led me to a variety of blogs and websites that gave ideas about creating other sources of income.  Some were very vague and some very specific.  Nonetheless it got me thinking about expanding my one, lonely stream.  I just so happen to be employed by a group that has a non-compete clause.  At first I viewed this as a obstacle.  Later, I realized that this is a prime opportunity for me to think outside the box.  Here are a a few ways to start creating fresh new streams of income:

The Internet 
Fill out surveys
Sell stuff on Ebay, Amazon, or Etsy
Write an Ebook
Teach an online course

Real Life
Mystery shopping
Personal shopper
Teach a weekend course
Medical writing
Tutor

These are just a few ideas that my brain + Google came up with.
In the words of Jay Z, this is "food for thought, you do the dishes"


No comments:

Post a Comment